WELCOME BACK FOR THE 2014-15 SCHOOL YEAR!!!
First Day Forms
Parent/Student Return/Information Items
- The following forms were distributed on the first day of school and need to be returned as soon as possible. Students will return these forms to their 3rd period teacher.
- Student Information Verification: Review and the edit the information. If no changes are to be made, check the box at the top indicating no changes and sign at the bottom of the page.
- Student Emergency Contact Information: Review and the edit the information. You may edit the information online via Family Access. Check the appropriate box: “no changes” or “completed online.’ Please sign below the boxes.
- Military Connected Student Form: All parents must sign the form, and one must be on file at school for every student.
- Region 4 ESC Migrant Family Survey: Complete the requested information and return the form to school.
- Parent/Student Consent Checklist/Acknowledgment: You may complete the information online via Family Access. If you choose to complete the printed form, please make sure that both parent and student have signed. The printed form must be returned.
- INFORMATION ITEMS
- Student information and grades can be accessed online through ‘Family Access.’ To start a Family Access account, you must come to the Registrar’s Office at Clements and fill out the necessary paperwork. A picture ID is required.
- Free/Reduced Lunch application: Every student has been provided with a Free/Reduced Lunch application. Completion is optional. This form may be completed on paper and returned to school, or you may complete and submit the form via the following website:
- The CHS Student/Parent Handbook is a supplement to the FBISD Parent/Student Handbook. It is available online through Ranger Wire and updated throughout the year as needed.
The items from ‘Section 1’ above must be reviewed, signed, and returned to school as soon as possible.