ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE CEREMONY REMINDERS
- Dress is business casual, following FBISD dress code. Please no blue jeans.
- Please arrive on time! We ask that you arrive at 6:00 pm in order to find your seat in the auditorium. You will be sitting in the back, by grade level, in alphabetical order.
- When you find your seat in the auditorium, please do not lose the card attached to your seat. You will take this card on stage with you and hand it to Mrs. Doyle at the podium. She will read your name aloud as it is written on the card. If you wish for something different, please let her know at that time.
- You will walk up on stage using the stairs on the right side (by the podium). You will walk across the stage, collect your certificate, shake the hand of the person presenting the award to you, and then walk all the way across the stage and go down the stairs on the left side of the stage.
- When you leave the stage, you will walk on the left side of the auditorium to the lobby. Please walk through the lobby, stop at the table to pick up your award (plaque, jacket, or letter), and then go back into the auditorium and return to your seat. Please do this AS QUIETLY AS POSSIBLE!