Students enrolled in one semester courses must return their textbooks to the Upstairs Library (Science side) by the end of the school day on December 19th. One semester courses include Health, Government, Economics, Psychology, Human Geography and Professional Communication. It is very important that your student returns their textbook on time as we need to have enough textbooks to distribute to the students enrolled in the course during the spring semester.
Listed below is the timeline for one semester courses:
- December 16th – 19th – Students enrolled in one semester courses must return their textbooks to the Upstairs Library (Science side) before/after school or during their final exam.
- December 19th – Students moving/withdrawing from Clements during the holidays must return all of their textbooks by the end of the school day.
- January 6th – Second Semester begins.
- January 7th – Textbooks will be distributed for one semester courses during the student’s class period.
- January 12th – Late fees will begin accruing for fall one semester course textbooks that have not been returned. Late fees will be $1.00 per book/per day up to a maximum of $20.00 per book.
- Students who have dropped a course during the fall semester should return their textbook to the Upstairs Library (Science side) during finals or to Ms. Heiser in the Attendance Office.
- Students who have lost a textbook should see Ms. Heiser in the Attendance Office.